Salesforce Release Manager.
Salesforce Release Manager
For one of our international clients, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Release Manager who will support and coordinate the release process across several projects and teams. Your responsibility is to improve the release management by finding organizational and planning solutions both at a higher and granular level to deliver the best results.
- Salesforce affinity is a must
- Experience with handling complex digital projects as a release manager
- Skilled at balancing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Experience with deployment tools and processes (Copado is a plus)
Please note: This is a fulltime role and requiring 2 days/week from the office.
You see yourself a fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on this number: 0203050078.Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Technical Project Manager - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: Technical Project Manager Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote...
Financial - Strategy Manager
Apply Now Financial - Strategy Manager needed Are you strong with numbers and are easily able to link them to...
Corporate Actions Specialist
Apply Now For our client, a leading company in Switzerland within Finance & Banking, we are looking for a Corporate...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.