SAP Support Consultant – PPDS
SAP Support Consultant – PPDS.
SAP Support Consultant – PPDS
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
This company is the world's leading human and animal nutrition company, delivering future-proof solutions today. They lead innovators leading the way into a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions that replace petroleum-based products. They are an agricultural supply chain manager and processor, combining local needs with global capabilities to deliver food security and a leader in sustainability, extending their entire value chain to decarbonize their industry and protect the planet.
The Support Analyst will be a part of the Service Delivery Organisation, which is in charge of ensuring the highest level of availability for all systems. An SAP analyst will examine the tickets submitted by users as a part of the service delivery organisation and either respond to the user directly or collaborate with the relevant teams and third parties to find solutions in accordance with the operational/service level agreements with the business. After receiving clearance from the Solution Delivery organisation, the employee will also be responsible for collaborating with the architects, developers, and testers to build and deliver minor enhancements in accordance with the design of the global template.
- Provide in-depth functional and technical competence in the specific process area, as well as proof of understanding of critical integration points between various technical modules.
- Take complete responsibility for the support tickets in the relevant process area, and engage with integration, other process teams, development teams, and third-party support providers to address the issues within the parameters of the operational/service level agreement.
- Recognise regional and global solutions created/designed by solution delivery teams, and address tickets while maintaining the solution.
- Before deploying any solution, carry out extensive testing, including regression testing for final user approval.
- Understand and adhere to IT processes when carrying out all daily tasks.
- Recognise the company's IT Service Management process, accurately and frequently update incident, problem, and service tickets, and record resolution in the service management application.
- Develop and configure minor upgrades in accordance with the company's standard naming and configuration guidelines; create functional design papers.
- As required, offer technical help for audit requests.
- Observe security guidelines and regulatory compliance.
- A minimum of five years expertise in at least one SAP module; S/4HANA knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of SAP S/4 HANA embedded PPDS solution, including embedded detailed scheduling configuration, product data structure, demand management, planning strategies, heuristics, subcontracting, detailed scheduling board, production scheduling, error handling of the core interface between S4 HANA DS and S4 HANA, subcontracting, stock transfer planning, etc.; process manufacturing experience, preferably in the food/agriculture industry
- Knowledge of the following processes is required: working with process messages, master recipes with process instructions, PI sheets, production execution using an interface with MES using PI/PO as middle-ware, SAP MII, production planning, production scheduling, backflushing, subcontracting, shop floor operations, and batch management; experience in both process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing, preferably experience in the food/agriculture industry.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA embedded PPDS solution, including embedded detailed scheduling configuration, product data structure, demand management, planning strategies, heuristics, subcontracting, detailed scheduling board, production scheduling, error handling of the core interface between SAP S/4 HANA DS and S4 HANA, subcontracting, stock transfer planning, etc. Process manufacturing experience, preferably in the food/agriculture industry
- Working with process messages, master recipes with process instructions, PI sheets, production execution using an interface with MES using PI/PO as middle-ware, SAP MII, production planning, production scheduling, backflushing, subcontracting, shop floor operations, and batch management are among the processes that must be understood. Experience in both process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing is preferred, preferably in the food/agricultural sector.
What We Offer
- Work for fortune 500 companies.
- Annual salary (including vacation pay 8%): up to 80,000 euros
- 25 vacation days
- Group health insurance
- Travel allowance
- Fitness membership
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior AIX Consultant
NB: For this role we are only considering Dutch speaking candidates. Are you interested in working for a company that...
Linux Engineer (Dutch speakers)
NB: for this vacancy we are only considering Dutch speakers. Do you want to be part of a company that...
Digital Marketing Exec - Automation
Would you like to work in a supportive and innovative environment? As an award-winning tech recruiting firm, we specialize in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.