WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
20 days ago
We are looking for a Scrum Master to support our client in Zurich. An interesting daily work routine in a successful team awaits you.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months (very high chance for extension)
- Workload: 100%
* Coach and develop Scrum based Squads to be self-organized, and helping to remove their impediments
* Support a Product Owner setting goals, scope for the Squads and supporting product backlog management
* Work with Squads to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours: Lead and facilitate various Scrum ceremonies, such as sprint closing and planning, stand ups, retrospectives; Provide constructive feedback to team members to increase Agile maturity
* Support the Product Owner maintain and refine the product backlog: Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate; Ensure work is appropriately balanced across the team and that all work is captured within the backlog
* Enable the organization's Agile way of working: Model behaviours to support the organization's Agile transformation; Actively create and maintain an atmosphere and culture within Squads based on the Agile leadership behaviours
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squads: Engage with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices; Engage with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve
* More than 3 years experience working with Agile teams following Scrum and Kanban methodologies, and strong understanding of Agile practices, tools and techniques
* Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
* A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working
* Ability to influence behavior without having formal organizational hierarchy
* Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
I'm currently working with the leading Healthcare business in Switzerland. They have over 7,500 employees and 370 pharmacies worldwide. They have a sturdy development team in their Bern office but are looking to add an additional Scrum Master. To become part of the team and take on these tasks you have; Technical university degree. Several years of experience with the full life cycle of Software projects. Used to working in an Agile environment with SAFe. Fluent in either German or French. Your tasks: Leading the Scrum Teams using agile methods and Scrum practices. Supporting the product owner and the development team. Collaborating in the further development of the company-wide change in agility. Removing obstacles and protecting the team from interference and disruption. Promoting motivation. Advantages: Attractive salary. Internal training programs and financial contribution to external training. Employee discounts in their pharmacies. Flexibility. Option to purchase additional vacation days. Can open a children's fund. Attractive pension scheme (Tier 2. The company pay 2/3rds of your pension) Bonus scheme. If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details. Email: email@example.com Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.