€50000 - €65000 per annum|
For one of the biggest media and technology companies in the world, we are looking for an SDK Engineer. You will be part of a company that is a leader in the Fortune 50 and join a team of 15 team members including Designers, Frontend Developers and QA. Curious about the role? Read further below!
You will be supporting 3rd party app developers to build TV and Media applications on the Lightning Platform. The company has its office in Rotterdam, and they are a dedicated working team with ambitious and highly driven people. They are continuously working on innovative ideas which they can implement.
· Supporting external parties in complex technical issues
· Supporting external partners building/finalising applications;
· Spending time and effort solving issues reported by externals.
· Reviewing code of applications developed by external partners using their SDK.
· Documenting best practices per platforms/scenario as lessons learned.
· Providing SDK training, tracking, and expanding the (online) SDK documentation and the SDK FAQ.
· Provide on-site support during the international events that we organize!
· You will develop apps for our application platform where time allows.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or similar (must);
· You're experienced with engineering support and have excellent debugging skills in software products
· Experience in Lightning (preferred)
· Experience in embedded technologies or in resource constraint environments (preferred)
· Experience with NodeJS (preferred);
· You show initiative, are proactive, responsive, and keen to get things resolved.
· You have strong communication skills. You can listen, speak, and observe.
· You like helping and supporting others.
· You have an excellent command of the English language, in word and in writing.
· Furthermore, you are accurate, you work structured, and you are a team player, who takes responsibility and is well able to work independently.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you and would you like to know more about the company and activities? Please contact Sayf Idais, Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 30 585 41. If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. I have lots of great jobs open at the moment!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Sayf Idais
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
NodeJs Dev. Remote in the EU.
Apply Now NodeJs/ExpressJs Developer Work remotely from anywhere in the UE. I am looking for an experienced and team player...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.