€75000 - €90000 per annum|
For one of the Netherlands leading IT Solutions companies, we are looking for a Security Engineer to join our team of enthusiastic security experts. Our clients self-steering team facilitates 25+ customer-oriented teams who run critical system environments for many different patrons. If this sounds interesting? Please apply now!
Our team is responsible to keep company and its clients safe, by preventing incidents, reacting to threats and supporting the customer teams. You will be sparring with colleagues, (cloud) engineers, customer teams, and external experts, vendors and stakeholders. You drive projects and implement solutions that all teams in company benefit from, from concept to realization to adoption.
- 3 years' experience engineering within Security.
- Passion for security challenges regarding tooling, patching, integrating, testing, automation, visibility, etc. for cloud and on-prem solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud asset management, exposure footprint, cloud native vulnerability management, key/secret management.
- An active member of the security community: strong knowledge on the latest threats, vulnerabilities, solutions, etc., is a plus, if you aren't yet and are willing to be, the team will take you there.
- Ability to identify weaknesses and risks when you look at an existing IT solution.
- Development- or strong scripting skills in whatever languages you prefer.
- AWS or deep understanding of Azure are both a plus.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Non-contributory pension.
- Excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
- Travel allowance (business card, transport allowance or company car).
- Health Insurance.
- Laptop and iPhone.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Multiple leave possibilities.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at email@example.com or at +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Cloud Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Apply Now Connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological...
Berater: SOA und Tibco
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen IT Berater - SOA Architektur und TIBCO (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.