kr750000 - kr950000 per annum|
We are the leading Nordic SaaS collaboration solution for the construction industry with over 100,000 users. In much the same way as software companies use services like GitHub and Jira for managing and tracking requirements and code changes, construction companies buy Interaxo for ensuring that all stakeholders get the right information and data at the right time and the solution facilitates traceable cross-company collaboration across all phases of a project.
We have several teams developing Interaxo and supporting components such as a Web-based 3D viewer and Mobile apps. The technical architecture is converging towards a cloud platform based on microservices, allowing the organization to evolve and change faster.
We are 80 employees who develop, deliver and own the products Interaxo Project, Interaxo Field and Interaxo BIM Data, which are part of our BIM collaboration solution.
Great places to Work recognises businesses that focus on their employees and work systematically to build a holistic culture. That is the background to its annual choice of Norway's best workplace. For four years in a row, we have been voted one of Norway's best workplaces, and in 2019 we climbed from third to first place!
We are looking for an experienced Senior front-end Developer to join us on the journey forward in ensuring that our users feel happy and effective interacting with the web and mobile surfaces spanning the Interaxo product.
- Excellent understanding and experience with design systems and component- oriented design using e.g. Storybook
- Excellent understanding of QA and testing approaches for single-page applications
- A good understanding of consuming, building and evolving REST and GraphQL APIs
- Good understanding of both back-end services, web, and mobile technologies and comfortable with attacking challenges at any part of a technology stack
General personal qualifications:
- Ability to challenge and influence decisions.
- Ability to adapt and work well with a team and follow the agile mindset.
- Knowledge of Software Architecture with a specialized focus on front-end technologies
- Ability to Lead by example and coach peers
- Lead and develop products from early concept through design development.
- Ability to approach topics holistically and understand a user's perspective.
- Curious and willing to learn, experiment and fail fast.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowBrandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Fullstack Developer (React/Java)
Apply Now The team and product I am representing are setting the standard in Germany for user-friendliness and customer benefits....
Senior FrontEnd Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work for a successful and growing Software Partnership business.They...
Apply Now My client are a large ecommerce platform. One of their teams are looking to add a Senior web...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.