Senior Backend Engineer – Remote.
Senior Backend Engineer – Remote
€70000 - €90000 per annum|
One of our clients who is a fast-scaling tech start-up located in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer. Read further below!
The client develops the e-commerce platform of the future. They also built and maintain a social network and tools for creators to manage their digital assets. They have an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, but also provide online classes from experienced designers and crafters.
As soon as you join as the Backend Engineer, you will build and maintain their microservices architecture. Keeping a Healthy balance in their speed of delivery and quality to support the product roadmap.
· Being involved in the development of their main platform and building out new functionalities as well as maintaining current functionalities.
· Work closely together with the product owner and participate in daily stand-up with the team.
· Every two weeks you will participate in sprint planning with the team and deliver on the sprint.
· Come up with innovative customized solutions and define technical specifications.
· Work closely with your manager to improve processes and make sure you deliver high quality code.
Who are you?
· You have 6+ years Python and Golang experience.
· Experience in PHP & Laravel.
· Strong and hands-on knowledge and work experience with Database design and optimizations.
· Experience with building a high-traffic product. Think about something that is built for many views (B2B or B2C) for either e-commerce, travel, or marketplace platforms.
· Experience working in E-commerce, preferably with a high-volume marketplace (nice to have).
· Microservice experience and having a concept of the architecture (nice to have)
· AWS and web servers in general (configuration) - (nice to have)
What do they offer?
· Amazing base salary up to €90.000, - gross per year excluding benefits.
· Great secondary benefits such as; laptop, phone, accessories, development, pension, healthcare insurance etc.
· Work in a highly driven company where you have the ability to grow.
· Great work-life balance.
· You can either choose to work remotely (Within the EMEA time zone) or work in the office in Amsterdam.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you and would you like to know more about the company and activities? Please contact Sayf Idais, Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 30 585 41. If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. I have lots of great jobs open at the moment!
Keywords: Backend, PHP, Laravel, AWS, Ecommerce, Configurations, technical, platforms, B2B, B2C, Engineer, Golang, Python
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Sayf Idais
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join an innovative, and established security wholesale business that has over 150 years...
Python Engineer Impacting ComTech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a company that is specialised within the planning and the implementation of...
Software Engineer evolving fintech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.