WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
Senior Cloud Platform Engineer: Zurich
AWS/Serverless Computing/Cloud Native/Kubernetes/GitHub
Working within the Educational Management and E-Learning sector successfully for the last 50 years with international offices and technical teams headquartered in Zurich this innovative company offers life-changing education skills to people around the world.
They live by the values of loyalty and are seeking open, friendly and communicative peers who want to work in a collaborative, strong team cultured environment and people who are able to bring passion, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills.
Do you have an evangelist mindset?
You will be part of the Platform Engineering team whose mission is to build a greenfield cloud native infrastructure and to aid the application teams deploy reliable and consistent software.
Are you a strong communicator and someone who is able to strongly portray the benefits of a cloud-native approach and cloud first mindset to a wider team org?
- Your mission is to focus on embracing and migrating the organisation to a fully cloud-native environment, approach and mindset by liaising with around 60 internal stakeholders across the wider organisation for project migrations
- Guide the automation process to configure, scale, secure and deploy cloud infrastructure from identity, access management, networking, application security, billing, logging and more
- Implement high-quality engineering practices to facilitate rapid development, safe changes and productivity
- Develop reusable tools, artifacts and templates for end-to-end development and production using best practices with reliability and scalability in mind
Are you passionate, motivated for the cause and have a determined mindset?
- You come from a strong Software Development background, with ample CI/CD tools such as GitHub actions, DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and are also well-versed with automation tools
- 3+ years of experience within Software Engineering, AWS and automation technologies
- Strong cloud experience - 3+ minimum years of experience within AWS: Focusing on serverless AWS components
- You must have strong cloud-native principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Someone who is used to being an open communicator via presentations/workshops and are passionate, determined to complete the mission for the cause
- Do you have strong interpersonal abilities, open communicator via presentations and workshops?
I would love to discuss the business model, benefits to yourself and your experience in more detail. Please send me your earliest call availability and CV to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.