Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking to speak to any senior DevOps engineers that would like to work with fun and exciting products. We are looking for new members to join our new teams, which will focus on building new products to serve sport fans a more exhilarating experience.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you play an important part in our product development team(s). You will get the opportunity to work full stack across a wide range of new and changing technologies to build long term products, services or infrastructures from scratch, own and maintain them.
What we would like you to have;
- You have a bachelors or master's degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience of development and infrastructure management.
- You are fluent in English speaking.
- You possess competent problem-solving skills.
- You are team orientated and goal focused.
- You have the ability to work in a versatile environment.
- You are open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
- Worked with Azure DevOps or equivalent.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
Bonus if you have the following;
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Performance testing & integration testing.
- Experience with a range of data tools (ElasticSearch/CosmosDB)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Cloud DevOps Engineer
For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a strong Cloud DevOps Engineer that is looking for...
IT Application Specialist
IT Application Specialist - Zurich Contract - 6 Months + General Information: Start date: 07/01/2022 End date: 12/31/2022 Extension: possible,...
Program Manager Cloud
Our client in the Cyber Security/Infrastructure space is looking for a Program Manager with extensive experience in change management and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.