Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Remote).
Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Remote)
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
Up to €85.000 per year (excluding secondary benefits)
NB: This job can be done remotely from within the EU. We cannot accommodate relocation to the EU for this opportunity.
Are you the kind of person who likes to help build to fast-growing companies? Do you not mind wearing different hats to get the job done? Are you someone who likes to take ownership of your work and likes being creative with this? I'm looking for a senior DevSecOps engineer for a fast-growing scale-up in the creative / graphic design sector. My client is operating an ecommerce platform on AWS, and they need a DevSecOps Engineer to take ownership of the security thereof.
I'm looking for someone who
- has at least 3 years of experience with risk assessment, threat modelling software, compliance regulations and cybersecurity threats.
- has strong hands-on experience of AWS and DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, CircleCI/Jenkins etc.
- Has knowledge of programming languages like Java, PHP, or Python
- Is great with vulnerability assessments, with automated code analysis
- Nice to haves: Red/Blue team experience, ethical hacking experience, experience in fintech
Who is interested in
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes for Zero Trust environments
- Ensuring that systems are safe against cybersecurity threats
- Develop an extensive coverage of compliance as code, and continuous assurance across the technical environment
- Identify, coordinate, and resolve vulnerabilities
- Implement methods of detection, prevention and threat response
- Conduct Post Incident Reviews
- A dynamic, challenging role that includes knowledge transfer, monitoring, design and implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering more. Being on call once in a while is also part of the package.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €85.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and very flexible WFH policy. If you're not in the Netherlands, then you can work from anywhere within Europe.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, lunch allowance, travel allowance and more.
We understand that we ask a lot from our candidates, but we encourage you to apply even if you are skilled in 70% of the requirements. Are you the Senior DevSecOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Zulayma at +31 (0)20 305 8554, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: AWS, Amazon Web Services, RDS, S3, EC2, ECS Fargate, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Linux, DevOps, Bash
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Data/Cloud Ops bettering music and art
This is an opportunity to empower the world of entertainment and connect artists with fans everywhere and anywhere. Music and...
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.