Senior Engineer – Purely C++ focused.
Senior Engineer – Purely C++ focused
Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid
Job - Senior C++ Engineer
Client Location - London Liverpool Street
Remote work offering - 90%
Client Industry - Music Industry
- The successful candidate will be bringing a high level of motivation and confidence to the team
- The role entails writing clean code and maintain it for multiple platforms and ensure that it is tested
- You will be improving the code used currently and using other technologies
- The team is build up with a number of different engineers, designers and product managers. The team works in an agile environment.
- You will be working within an environment that supports learning and training.
- Innovative ideas are welcome.
Key skills and Experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using modern C++ and C++ standard libraries.
- Extensive knowledge of QT/QML, Python, Boost or similar languages.
- A strong interest within the music industry would be advantageous
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban would be a plus
- Ability to base decisions on data/evidence
- Can work autonomously as well as in a team
- Open and honest about correcting mistakes when made and can learn from them
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Freelance System Engineer - Fully Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: System Engineer Working Hours: F/T - 40 Hours. Remote Possibility: Fully Remote Location: Lower...
Senior Service Desk Officer
Apply Now Senior Service Desk Officer needed in Amsterdam (Please note that we are looking for a Dutch speaker) Responsible...
Organizational Mediator and Coach
Apply Now Organizational Mediator and Coach Zürich | Contract Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Organizational Ombuds/ Workplace Counselor...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.