Senior Firmware Developer.
Senior Firmware Developer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Are you a talented Senior Firmware Developer, or do you want to become one?
An exciting company in the biotechnology sector is looking for a talented developer with experience in C programming.
As a Senior Firmware Developer, you will report to the Head of R&D and will be primarily responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining firmware for IoT devices. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of an exciting new product line. You will act as a product owner and lead the development of this product line.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of low power embedded applications.
- Optimisation and maintenance of the product firmware.
You will spend part of the working week at the company's office in Wil and the rest of the week working from home. Details of how you will work will be provided when you apply.
For the Senior Firmware Developer position, you will need direct experience of developing event-driven programs in C.
You should also have experience of integrating embedded firmware applications into the cloud, including security.
It is also important that you have experience developing software for hardware test systems.
It is important that you also have the following attributes:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of experience with the C programming language.
- German language skills at B1 level.
You must also have the following:
- Willingness to take responsibility for the product
- Experience with best practices in software development such as architecture patterns, unit testing, DevOps & ci/cd.
- Good teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Is that you? If yes, then send us your CV.
The base salary for the Senior Firmware Developer is up to CHF 120,000 per year.
In addition, you will receive other benefits including the following:
- Fleet discounts on various car brands
- Company bus for private use
- 5 or 6 weeks holiday entitlement
- Support for continuous professional development
A pioneer in the global market since 1865, the company is passionate about developing biotechnology products and services and distributing them to its customers in over 175 countries to improve patient safety.
It is a fun company to work for because it values its people and gives them the opportunity to develop their own skills. With over 150 years of experience, it is a reliable partner in its industry.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior Embedded Software Entwickler
Ein Unternehmen, das sich auf Elektromobilitätslösungen und intelligente Ladesysteme in der Automobilindustrie spezialisiert hat, sucht zur Verstärkung seines Teams in...
My client, a leader in developing and manufacturing high-quality testing equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry, is searching for a Firmware...
My client has developer advanced patient-simulator products are unique, closely related to humanoid-robotics; crammed with sensors and actuators that mimic...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.