Senior Firmware Engineer.
Senior Firmware Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
A global medical device company engineering innovative and futuristic solutions is hiring for a senior firmware engineer to join a rapidly expanding R&D team in the scenic canton of Graubünden.
· Programming firmware in C/C++
· Maintaining existing product lines and furthering their development
· Co-operating with an inter-disciplinary team of talented hardware and firmware developers
· Relevant document management to industry standards
Skills and requirements
· University degree in a technical discipline
· Several years of commercial experience in software/firmware development with C/C++
· Experience in GUI, ideally the QT stack
· RTOS experience (Embedded Linux and Free RTOS)
· Good communication skills in German and English
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and seeing a full job description, simply click apply and/ or give me a call with my details below.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.