Senior Firmware Engineer.
Senior Firmware Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF125000 per annum|
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, imaginative, and high-tech sensor and control devices manufacturer?
Are you highly skilled in working in developing modern Firmware and on ARM microcontrollers?
Do you appreciate the challenge of developing new goods based on cutting-edge technology?
I'm looking for someone who has:
- Strong background in OO software development using C++.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent understanding of creating/developing unit and integration tests in C++ and C#.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and show a strong interest in embedded systems and electronics.
- A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering FH/ETH or similar.
For someone who is interested in:
- Developing and verifying innovative, high-quality embedded software on ARM based microcontrollers.
- A multinational, successful company with an emphasis on self-initiative and driving forward prospects.
- Increased responsibility of the role and decision making with the team on implementation.
For a company that offers:
- A communicative environment with a variety of challenging and interesting fields of activity.
- Flexible working model, high personal responsibility, extremely competitive salary, and fantastic training opportunities!
- An established team with an imaginative combination of people from all over the world with varied backgrounds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Firmware Engineer in Zug.
I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CVs will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
C / C ++ Embedded Software Developer
Are you an experienced C/C++ Embedded Developer interested in growing within a market-leading Technology consultancy? Do you want to work...
***Required: New Hardware Engineer in Power Electronics to work for my client***If you've got a background in power electronics circuit...
Embedded Software Developer
***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing and the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.