Senior frontend developer.
Senior frontend developer
kr700000 - kr1000000 per annum|
***Required: A new Frontend Developer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in FinTech then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be accountable for:
- Create an automated business process for creating new customers in a bank. Integrate with bank id, anti-money laundering systems, and design an API that front-end developers can use.
- Work with a fully automated system for creating mortgages with credit assessment, consent-based loan application, and valuation.
- Develop a system for managing car rental, handing in, changing cars, and paying.
Working in the company's Bergen office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll report directly to the CTO.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in FinTech.
You will need to have experience in integrations and building APIs and working closely with the end customer.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A background in react js or react native style components
- A background in the UX and creative development
- A background in nodejs
We need you to be able to communicate fluently in Norwegian.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Frontend Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Frontend Developer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to NOK85,000 per annum
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is here we work with design and technology to enable the best user experiences in banking and finance. We work for established players as well as companies that have just started. We are a team of 15 who do great things for customers both at home and abroad. In the team, we are all primarily concerned with the user experience, whether we have a bacinund from IoT, game development, design or come straight from school. We are a small group of skilled, playful, and Creative Developers and designers. We are part of a group where we are surrounded by good people and exciting products within process automation, a core system for banking, and analysis tools for bank employees.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Frontend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.