Senior Frontend Engineer.
Senior Frontend Engineer
€70000 - €80000 per annum|
Our Client is on a mission to shape the future of healthcare by creating the largest and leading di digital health platform for personalized interaction towards better health.
The app has been created to allow people to track their health Data, and prevent development of disease (this is B2C), our client also have a B2B product which is an insurance dashboard.
With a fast growing international team they are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to raise the bar on user experience and develop, document, and learn about highly distributed, event-sourced systems, code infrastructure the same way as applications.
What do you need?
- * History of senior position and responsibilities is a plus
- * History of proposing and making architectural decisions
- * Proactively weigh in on technical decisions
- * High drive for quality and ownership
- * Valid working visa/permit for Germany
What they offer!
- Open and international working environment: Our client stands for diversity- work in an international team with colleagues from more than 30 nations
- Opportunity to shape a product that will enhance the life of millions of people worldwide
- Participate in stock purchase
- Flat Hierarchy
- Hybrid working model
- Newly Designed Office & Online Canteen
& so much more!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now To secure a smooth setup and implementation of Salesforce we are looking for a Salesforce Architect. What are...
Apply Now Compliance Officer - Role Profile Reporting to the Head of Security and IT Compliance, you will assume the...
Apply Now Who are we? Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.