Senior FullStack Developer.
Senior FullStack Developer
CHF110000 - CHF125000 per annum|
A leading business in the luxury goods industry. They can be found in all major department stores and cover homeware, lifestyle accessories, art, crystal, jewellery, perfume, and cosmetics too.
They currently have over 750 employees and are now looking to grow their Development team in Zurich.
Currently in the process of a complete rebuild for the development team, they are scaling back rebuilding and implementing coding standards, best practices, and Agile methods. So, a super exciting time to join the team and be a part of the challenge and growth opportunities to level up to Tech Lead very quickly.
As The Ideal Developer, You Have:
- 5+ years experience of professional experience in web development.
- Expert experience in PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
- Experience with MVC or OOP PHP frameworks (Laravel5.2 - 8 or Symfony)
- Experience with database design, optimisation techniques, and maintenance.
- Experience within front-end development in HTML, CSS, PIM systems, and AWS.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent in English.
- Structured and initiative.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Work on building the new technology stack for web application development as well as maintaining the company's existing websites.
- Collaborating with other departments to improve customers' experience on their websites.
- Act as a trusted link between developers and internal IT Stakeholders.
- Role model for agile project management methods in the team.
- Managing various web projects within the company.
- International environment.
- Remote working options.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Start-up mentality.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
A renowned Swiss telecoms specialist with over 110 sales outlets. Partnered with many network operators in Switzerland, our client is...
PHP Developer (Educational Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This business is...
Software Architect (PHP, AWS)
NB: This job can be done remotely from within the EU. We cannot accommodate relocation to the EU for this...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.