Senior Fullstack Software Engineer.
Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF125000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry?
Do you want to work in a beautiful part of Switzerland?
Do you want to join an exciting and close team of developers?
I'm looking for a .NET Developer who has:
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical work experience e.g., Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years development experience in a cloud environment
- Experience with WEB-Services
- Understand Identity management software integration and security principles
- Understand durable functions and DDD
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Experience contributing to big data projects and reporting solution, BI-Suites and data warehouse solutions, especially with containerization
- Experience with the full software development life cycle and AzDevOps collaboration tools
- Experience in the customer Project Management Framework
- Develop sprint backlog items defined by product management team in time (a sprint is 2 weeks)
- Animate Daily Scrum with other developers and share knowledge with other developers
- Liaise with the CTO to improve the global department performance
- Update AzDevOps PBI regularly and assist requirement engineers to analyse and improve the velocity
- Utilize best practices in design (UML), coding (SOLID principles), testing (MSTest) and versioning to achieve highest quality standards
- Work directly with experts in requirements engineering, testing, hosting, etc. to develop leading cloud-based solutions and services for advanced applications
- Work on a team to design, implement, test and support software products, features, and tools
- Own features from idea to live-on-site - every engineer is a product manager
- Cooperate with a multinational team to discuss architecture and roadmap of the Business Solution
- Periodically carrying out functional testing as part of the development lifecycle, help our QS team to understand the functional test behind the technical change
- Understand the entire stack - front-end, business tier, back-end. Get the full picture before working on a component
For a company who:
- Can offer part remote/hybrid working
- Offers flexible working hours
- Offers amazing progression opportunities for their employers
- Is based in the beautiful location of Lucerne, Switzerland overlooking the Alps
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fullstack Software Developer in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now My client is a leading Drilling automation company that empowers to push the boundaries of performance they have...
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.