Senior Java Developer.
Senior Java Developer
We are seeking a highly skilled Agile Java Developer with experience in financial or regulatory markets. The candidate should have a strong understanding of software development principles and be able to work well in an Agile team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience with Java, SQL, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, and Docker CI/CD processes.
· Design, develop, and maintain software applications using Java, SQL, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, and Docker CI/CD processes.
· Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
· Participate in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong experience with Java, SQL, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, and Docker CI/CD processes.
· Experience with Git, JIRA, and Agile development methodologies.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· A drive for continuous learning and improvement.
· Experience working in financial or regulatory markets is a plus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Brian Quigg
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.