Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
I am recruiting behalf of a client which is currently seeking a experienced Mechanical Engineer/Cryogenics Engineer based East of Orlando, Florida.
- A minimum of five years of project-based mechanical engineering and design experience is required in an industrial-scale manufacturing setting.
- Having experience working on projects that involve cryogenic fluids and liquid hydrogen is considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in specifying low temperature/cryogenic components, compressors, and/or heat exchangers is considered to be an added advantage.
- Experienced with Solidworks or other 3-D software.
- Solidworks FEA or other FEA (finite element analysis) programs experience is desired.
- Must be able to commute to the East of Orlando daily.
- The Mechanical Engineer is accountable for the specification, analysis, testing, and integration of both mechanical and electromechanical components.
- This includes, but is not limited to, pumps, blowers, fans, compressors, heat exchangers, cooling towers, and valves/actuators.
- Perform engineering analysis to identify critical process and mechanical design parameters for various systems and equipment.
- Create precise, succinct, and comprehensive engineering documentation that outlines critical component specifications as well as performance and equipment functional requirements.
- Working closely with hydrogen system design team members while providing input related to component usage, layout/design, performance needs/constraints, and overall system specifications to improve optimize design efforts.
- Review, comment on, and approve mechanical equipment documentation, including assembly drawings, detailed design drawings, parts lists, Process Flow Diagrams, and Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), for the systems and equipment assigned to you.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Employee stock option plan.
- 8:30AM -5:30 PM (Can be flexible on start and end time)
- 8 Official Holidays Observed + 2 Floater Holidays.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.