Senior .NET Developer.
Senior .NET Developer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the Retail & Hospitality industry?
Do you want to work in a beautiful part of Switzerland?
Do you want to join an exciting and close team of developers?
I'm looking for a .NET Developer who has:
· A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical work experience e.g., Computer Science
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· 3+ years development experience in a cloud environment
· Demonstrated software development skills
· A good understanding of the client-server relationship as it pertains to web development
· Experience with WEB-Services such as REST
· Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and platform services
· Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders, such as customers, product management, and engineering
· Organisational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis as well as to cope with rapidly changing information
· Experience in working with stakeholders to discuss, collect, rework, and document requirements for new IT systems
· Experience with scheduling and prioritising software capabilities
· Work directly with experts in requirements engineering, testing, hosting, etc. to develop leading cloud-based solutions and services for advanced applications
· Work on a team to design, implement, test and support software products, features, and tools
· Utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve highest quality standards
· Advanced performance tuning for a high-performance operational platform
· Cooperate with a multinational team to discuss architecture and roadmap of the Business Solution
· Own features from idea to live-on-site - every engineer is a product manager
· Working in Scrum-Teams and on predefined backlogs using Azure DevOps
· Tackle complex problems in usability, scalability, and distributed systems
· Contribute to peer reviews of code, and be submitted to peer reviews of code
· Periodically carrying out functional testing as part of the development lifecycle
· Develop the entire stack, front-end, business tier, back-end
For a company who:
· Can offer remote working if needed
· Offers amazing progression opportunities for their employers
· Is based in the beautiful location of Lucerne, Switzerland overlooking the Alps
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
Freelance Lead Product Manager
Key Information - Freelance Lead Product Manager - Location - Saudi Arabia - 6-week project, 4 weeks onsite work, 2...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.