Senior .Net Developer(Interim)
Senior .Net Developer(Interim).
Senior .Net Developer(Interim)
Senior .NET Developer/Team Lead - Amsterdam (Interim)
Are you a talented Senior .NET Developer with a strong ambition to become a Team Lead? Are you passionate about developing high-quality solutions and mentoring your colleagues? Join our dynamic team as a Senior .NET Engineer and take on the challenge of working with cutting-edge technologies, including .NET Core, AWS, and more!
About Us: We are an agency serving our main client who is a market leader in Amsterdam. As a Senior .NET Developer/Team Lead, you will play a key role in developing .NET Core microservices while maintaining the balance between business requirements, technical excellence, and project deadlines.
- Develop RESTful APIs using .NET 6 and AWS, ensuring scalability and high performance.
- Contribute to the development of shared .NET libraries utilized across LeasePlan's .NET ecosystem.
- Mentor and coach other .NET developers, fostering their growth through coaching, mentoring, and pair programming.
- Take on responsibilities as a Team Lead, managing and growing your team, conducting 1:1 meetings, setting goals, and tracking project delivery.
- Support the clients developer community by sharing knowledge and giving talks at internal meetups.
- Advocate for development best practices and contribute to improving existing processes.
- Collaborate with recruitment teams to identify and attract top talent to the organization.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to help implement the right solutions, delivering value to customers worldwide.
- Strong proficiency in .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience building scalable RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with any Cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Proven experience in implementing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD, code versioning, and QA tools and processes.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and drive improvements while maintaining flexibility.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Agile mindset with experience in Scrum or other methodologies.
- Living in the Netherlands.
- Experience with CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation).
- Knowledge of event-driven architecture.
- Previous experience in a team leadership role.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job Type: Interim
Work Arrangement: Full-time
If you're interested and would like to know more please respond and I will get back to you ASAP
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.