SENIOR .NET ENGINEER – ZWAAG
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER – ZWAAG.
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER – ZWAAG
€70000 - €85000 per annum|
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The company is in Zwaag and offers hybrid work flexibility. Curious about what your responsibilities will be? Read further!
Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide a visa/relocation.
About the company
The company ensures property owners the best experience regarding parking spaces. To do all that, you need to be sharp and keep your eyes on the ball. Developing and reinventing yourself to achieve the bold mission is what the company stands for.
Who are you?
You love coding! You are curious about the newest technologies and features, you like to solve complex issues and thrive in the dynamics. You will be joining one of the 6 teams that are dedicated to specific aspects of the business. Together with the Head of engineering and their team, you will roll out and build the future of the company.
What do you need?
- At least 3+ years' experience with the newest tech: .NET Core
- Have a solid understanding of git, and git workflows.
- Are familiar with REST and RPC principles.
- Are looking for a dev team that uses ORMs, Web API, and works agile.
- Have the drive and feeling of responsibility to design well-thought-through solutions, instead of simply implementing acceptance criteria.
- Know when and how to use (non-relational) Databases, Design Patterns and testing methodologies like unit, integration and performance testing
- Have excellent communication skills and dare to take opportunities
Nice to have:
Knowledge of distributed systems (and monitoring them) and microservices is a plus
Experience with Kubernetes, performance tuning and/or public clouds is a big plus
What is in for you?
A challenging job that covers your bills, hobbies, and bucket list.
An ambitious team of colleagues from all over the world.
Personal development budget of €1500 a year.
Pension Scheme, Macbook, 25 days holiday, daily fresh lunch & awesome team events.
Get in touch!
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: email@example.com or call me at +31203058555.
If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. I have lots of great jobs open at the moment!
PS: If you recommend a friend and if I place him/her, we will send you the latest version of the Apple Watch or a €400 voucher of your choice.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Andrea Erdbecher
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.