Senior Network Engineer (Infoblox)
Senior Network Engineer (Infoblox).
Senior Network Engineer (Infoblox)
€80000 - €85000 per annum|
Are you looking to join a company where you can be responsible for platforms that millions of users are using on a daily basis? Would you like to take ownership in ensuring that these remain available 24/7? Looking to polish your own skills, within a company that can offer you endless growth opportunities?
For my client in the financial services sector, I'm looking for an IP Engineer with a strong experience with Infoblox. In this role, you will basically be a specialized Network Engineer, and you will be responsible for the design, set-up, and management of various DNS, DHCP, and IPAM elements. You will be part of a team that focuses on network continuity, responsible for the global network of my client.
I'm looking for someone who:
- has 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Infoblox (essential!). Not only administrating, but also the design, configuration, implementation, and management thereof.
- has a great understanding of networking principles (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy).
- Has a strong experience with routing, switching, and firewalls.
- Is at least at the CCNP level (and ideally, a CCNP or similar holder).
- Ideally has a DevOps mindset.
Who is interested in:
- Improving the monitoring and alerting of various services.
- Actively participating in configurations, technical discussions, DDoS mitigations, changes, etc.
- Advising internal colleagues on internet and network implementations, and more.
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to €84.000 annually (including holiday allowance), depending on your background and experience.
- A 1-year contract to start off, with the intention to convert it to permanent afterward.
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on the contract.
- Great pension scheme and other benefits.
- A dynamic environment, working on challenging projects, with endless opportunities.
- Focus on your personal growth in an agile working environment.
Does this sound interesting to you? Click on Apply now!
Or send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 020-3058554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match 80%.
Keywords: Infoblox, Cisco, Check Point, Linux, Routing, Switching, DNS, DHCP, Networking
#LI-ZS2Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen and Biogas A business I am working with are passionate about building a sustainable...
Security/ Infrastructure Engineer
An independent company in the Zug area, who have been developing and implementing individual IT solutions for 40 years are...
2nd Line IT Support - Workplace
Responsibilities: Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimize the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptops,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.