Senior Platform Architect.
Senior Platform Architect
CHF120000 - CHF155000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Senior Platform Architect to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in the cloud (AWS 2 years minimum).
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Senior Platform Architect role, you'll be primarily responsible for working directly on our client's specific platform, taking a full technology leadership role and working with the other architects and Service Owners.
You'll report to the CTO and you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Zurich office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Taking responsibility for the consistent definition and continuous improvement of the architecture of their platform
- Designing cloud-based solutions and defining subsystems and their interfaces
- Working with implementation teams, architects, and other technology stakeholders to implement a global holistic platform across value streams
The ideal candidate for this Senior Platform Architect role will have relevant experience in the cloud (AWS 2 years minimum). You'll also need experience in using Java and its related frameworks (5-7 years minimum).
In addition, you'll need a bachelor's or master's in computer science or a related field or equivalent and excellent communication skills and the ability to speak high-level English.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: CHF125,000 - CHF155,000 per annum
Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on the application
Benefits: Completely flexible working options, potentially one or two days in the office required and huge development opportunities
They are recognised as one of the top three companies within their industry, as a company they offer a wide range of high-quality products, solutions, and services for secure access to buildings and rooms from a single source, and as a business, they've been around since 1900.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as the:
- Are recognised worldwide and have a presence in over 130 countries
- Have over 160 years of experience, they are a trusted partner throughout every phase of projects
- Have a well-established name and generates a turnover of about CHF 2.5 billion yearly
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Platform Architect role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Application Support Engineer We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team! Your responsibilities as...
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.