Senior Project Lead
Senior Project Lead.
Senior Project Lead
kr750000 - kr1100000 per annum|
Would you like to be part of developing a new innovative product portfolio? Are you excited about an opportunity to develop and coordinate a game changing satellite-enabled enterprise technology?
We are currently developing new products for the electric grid utilities sector globally. Our new products will support the industry with improved vegetation management and outage prediction by using advanced machine learning methods, very high-resolution satellite images in combination with decades of weather data to provide innovative insights. By predicting operational risks for assets and personnel we are developing new and innovative solutions for the electric utility industry
We are currently looking for an experienced Project & Team lead to help us shape the product and the team for the future. As a team lead you will lead a team of highly talented data scientists, software developers and data engineers. You will work closely with the tech lead for the product to secure the success of the products under development. You will also be coordinating projects internally and externally.
Hands-on, with a start-up mentality, you will support the team in any task to reach success together. You will be part of a newly established team meaning that you need to be a resilient person and have entrepreneurial traits. You will have highly competent and motivated colleagues with ambitious growth strategies for a new emerging product line.
We expect you to have
- Background from or working as a project or team lead for software development projects
- Basic understanding of data science and data management, experience in usage of data science technologies, cloud technologies, data lakes, software development, and business intelligence tools
- Passion to create great products, innovate, and solve complex customer and industry problems that makes a difference
- Excellent verbal and written in a Nordic and English language communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and engineering and data teams to define key business questions and answer those questions
- Experience from the electric utility industry working with software projects is an advantage
- A Schengen/EU work permit
We also appreciate you having:
- Experience in working in distributed teams
- Experience from working with public funding like EU or ESA is an advantage
- Several years of experience in working in key roles in complex development and/or other software development projects is a clear advantage
- Start-up mindset with high self-driven approach
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results
- Confidence to take responsibility. You value accountability highly in yourself and in others
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing both internally and externally
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, with a start-up way of working. You have a chance to cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas from R&D to create new business models and services.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us, you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a clever idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing - a truly open environment.
As a global organization, we actively strive to reflect diversity in society. We, therefore, encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to meet you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
BI & Reporting Specialist
Are you a Business Intelligence developer interested in working for an internationally recognised company? I'm looking for someone who: Currently...
Consultant Data Analytics- Zurich
Are you a Data and Analytics consultant interested in working for a leading international organisation?I'm looking for someone who: Currently...
Digital Data Analyst
Requirements · Experience using SQL. · Experience using A/B testing tools is a plus. · Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.