Senior Project Leader.
Senior Project Leader
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Senior Project Leader
You expand and improve our existing products such as the Digital Banking Suite and the Security Suite or develop new, innovative solutions for our diverse customers in the banking, retail or government sectors. You can expect a collegial atmosphere and a workplace culture where skill comes before hierarchy.
- You lead one large or several smaller development projects and take responsibility for the success of the project
- For us, success means the most innovative solutions, enthusiastic customers and adhered to fixed prices
- You enable one or more interdisciplinary agile teams to reach their peak performance
- You are involved in customer acquisition by actively participating in pre-sales appointments and taking on the management of discussions and negotiations during the course of the project
- You support our customers and project teams in applying current technologies and methods in a targeted and efficient manner in the consistent further development of the Digital Banking Suite
- You have a degree in engineering or natural sciences with several years of professional experience in agile software development
- You have several years of experience (> 2 years) in software development and project management as well as in leading agile teams (> 6 years)
- You have also led larger project teams (>10 people) for several years
- You are an excellent motivator and able to keep your team on course even in difficult situations
- You already have experience in bid management / sales
- You know iterative and agile development processes from practical application and have talent in terms of planning, stakeholder management, requirements management, progress and cost control and risk management
- You have good knowledge of the finance/banking industry
- You are characterized by the ability to communicate and work together with customers and colleagues in a goal-oriented manner across all hierarchical levels
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Anaplan Builder in leading consultancy
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading company in the field of digital solutions, consulting and software....
Head of Operational Excellence
Apply Now Do you believe that the energy revolution comes from people, for the people? If so, our client who...
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.