Senior Propulsion Engineer
Senior Propulsion Engineer.
Senior Propulsion Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Do you want to work in the Aviation field focusing on electric propulsion?
They are looking for a Senior Propulsion Engineer to join their office in Valais!
- Collaborate closely with battery and mechanical engineers for the smooth integration of the EPU into the electric propulsion system and the aircraft.
- Manage integration and verification tests in coordination with flight and ground test staff.
- Work with partners and suppliers to ensure efficient cooperation and provide technical and airworthiness support when required.
- Participate in system design reviews.
- Verify that the compliance demonstration data meets the applicable certification requirements.
- Witness compliance demonstration tests.
- Take the lead in preparing the EPU Certification Programme.
- Coordinate technical and certification matters with the EASA counterpart.
Your skills and experience:
- University degree in a relevant engineering discipline (System Engineering, Power Electronics, Electrical Motors).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and expertise in Electromobility.
- Good understanding of aviation standards and experience with EASA Part 21 certification process (in the field of electric mobility) is a plus.
- Ability to follow through and bring projects to completion.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized with excellent English documentation skills.
- Capacity to prioritize, manage time effectively, and multitask.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), with French language skills as an asset.
Perks & Benefits:
- Stunning work location in Valais, surrounded by the beautiful Swiss Alps.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Ambitious challenges in shaping the future of electric aviation.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Propulsion Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP GRC Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Implementierung von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
SAP GRC Berater mit Customizing-Fokus
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Customizing von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
SAP CX Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP CX Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Analyse von Geschäftsprozessen und Anforderungen, um...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.