WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 year ago
My client is an exciting fintech start up that's now in their sixth successful year.
This is a company that helps bring the fintech solutions to small-medium businesses. Businesses that were excluded by finance and technology are actively benefiting from my clients revolutionary business plan. This has been able to empower small-medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs that have been let down by banks and technology by creating a point of sales application that allows them to keep up to date with their customers needs and fully understand their businesses growth potential.
Speaking of growth my client is looking to continue their own business growth by bringing in a Senior Python/Django developer to not only join the team, but to lead the team.
They are looking for a developer that wants to be able to shape the future of this business. A developer that will influence key decisions and make their voice heard. A developer that is not afraid to have creative freedom in their coding and the responsibility this entails.
An insight to the role
- You will inherit the current Python/Django codebase and you will take this over ready to add improvements
- Day-to-day development tasks that can vary from simple through to complex
- Active participation in code reviews and test driven software development
- Build a back end using Python/Django that scales well and empowers their data science work
- Good communication and leader ship to the team which involves 2 Backend developers, 2 frontend developers (Flutter, Angular8) and 1 Product Owner.
- Expert knowledge of Python/Django development
- Advanced knowledge of relational data bases (EG PostgreSQL)
- Advanced understanding of REST architecture and proven track record with the DRF (Django Rest Framework)
- Practice in unit and integration tests
- Experience/knowledge with CI (Jenkins) and also Swagger
- Bonus points for knowledge or experience with any of the following - DevOps, Node.JS, Data Science, Flutter, Angualr8 #
- Fluent in English. (Bonus points for Spanish/French for particular customers)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities of remote work
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern technology stack
- Part of a young Swiss Fintech start up with a relaxed and casual environment
- Relocation support: financial and practical (flat search, school, etc
- Budget for personal development (training, conferences, languages, etc.)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.