Senior QA Backend | Java.
Senior QA Backend | Java
Do you see yourself working within the Payment industry? And do you enjoy fast-growing environments? Keep reading!
To help our client achieving their goals we are looking for a Senior Backend QA Automation Engineer to join an international Mobile team.
- Developing automated tests in Java and REST Assure
- Ensuring our connection gateways with third parties (communicate with banks)
- Leading the setting up of the test architecture, test cases and build automated API and Microservice test scripts
- Working closely with our backend developers to create and review test scripts
The mandatory package:
- 3+ years of experience in developing automated API tests and frameworks using Java (Kotlin also nice to have)
- Strong knowledge of REST API principles
- Extensive experience with backend test automation tools and frameworks like RestAssured, Cucumber, Junit or similar
- Experience with testing mobile applications / mobile SDKs is considered as a big advantage
- Previous experience working in a Scrum team
Great to have:
- Experience working with CI/CD systems
- Good to have experience with front-end testing / test automation
- Might be an advantage to have experience in the financial/payments industries
If this is something for you, apply via our website or sending directly to email@example.com or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.