WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Do you want to join a dynamic, multicultural start-up working with new, exciting energy devices?
Are you a highly skilled QA?
Would you be interested in working with adaptable future proof technology?
I am looking for someone who...
- Has a degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- Has a sucessful track record as a QA
- Knowledge in Test managment and Test automation
- Knowledge in developing, building and maintaining hybrid testing landscapes.
- Can write test plans and automate their excectuion
- Understands communication systems: Power Line Communication, 3G, IoT
- Experience using methodologies such as SPC, SQC, FMEA, R&R or DOE
- Fluent English
- A valid working permit or EU citizen
For a company who:
- Contribution to expanding the global reach of creative energy management technologies.
- Provides a flexible workplace, including remote working options, flexible hours and travel time considered when working on the train
- A dynamic and creative mix of people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds has contributed to the development of a vibrant and inclusive company culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Test Manager We are looking for an experienced Test Manager to enhance our team in Zurich. Candidates are expected to report to the Head Solution Design and Delivery. General information: Start date: ASAP End Date: 30.11.2021, very good chance of extending Work amount: 100% Role Purpose Deliver state-of-the-art and future-proof e-banking platform and experience for a UK private bank (including private and commercial clients) Establish an up-to-date IT architecture with a core (Avaloq), re-usable APIs and digital frontends (Backbase, Additiv, IMTF) Lay an open architecture foundation for third party and Fintech integrations Key Accountabilities Coordinate all testing activities of the programme across the full platform Coordinate and manage all test types (functional (manual, automated), non-functional (performance, penetration)) Create a test strategy: scope, edge cases, definition of test cases, required test data, test environments Create and manage the respective test plans Manage test execution Manage the feature team test managers and support them in managing the test teams Manage the bug manager Coordinate test environment requirements together with release train manager, delivery leads and release management Provide high quality test reporting (execution, bugs) Support the achievement of release gates regarding production readiness, and required approvals Required Experience Track record in a similar role for large scale transformation project Contextual thinking, especially understanding the complexities of integrated multi-component platforms Strong leadership in environments with multiple teams and stakeholders Banking know-how (ops, digital, platforms) Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.