Senior Salesforce Developer.
Senior Salesforce Developer
€75 - €85 per hour|
For one of our international clients, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for the creation of a world class CRM-system for sales and service. Be part of this ambitious project to take the customer experience to the next level!
- Research, analyze, define and plan the building of features that enhance my client's salesforce solution under guidance of the product owners and business leads
- Test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release
- Build and deliver changes in a qualitative way
- Document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on the test environment
- Review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that quality of our product stays high
- Perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other's quality of work
- Review feature road-map of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and suggest adoption of new features.
- Good understanding of APEX design patterns and object-oriented programming paradigms
- You have experience with the use of salesforce products in sales and service business processes
- Experience with Unit Testing / AB testing is a plus
You see yourself a fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: email@example.com or call me on this number right away: 0203050078.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.