Senior Scala Developer – eCommerce.
Senior Scala Developer – eCommerce
€65000 - €92000 per annum|
A role near Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, analytical mindset, fun- and start-up-like working environment and serious career perspectives to become a Scala Expert.
Scala Software Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in modular and scalable code
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle with Agile and Scrum
- Craft large-scale API services in Scala, AKKA
Scala Software Engineer - Location?
- Amsterdam region
Scala Software Engineer - Profile
- A successful proven track record as Scala Developer
- Prior knowledge isn't a must but you need to want to learn!
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Akka, Git, Docker, K8S, Kafka, API, CICD, databases
- Fluent knowledge of English
Scala Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 92.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office close to Amsterdam! Remote role during a pandemic
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Java/ Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Scala.
Senior Scala Developer - eCommerce
A role near Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, analytical mindset, fun- and start-up-like working environment and serious career perspectives to become...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.