Senior Security Architect
Senior Security Architect.
Senior Security Architect
€75000 - €92000 per annum|
NB: For this role we are only considering architects already located in the Netherlands with an EU citizenship as we cannot provide relocation or visa sponsorship.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take on a pivotal role in promoting and embedding a security by design culture across a global organization? Are you interested in working with cutting-edge building projects around the world and contributing to a more resilient and sustainable built environment? Do you want to be part of a culture that values growth, development, and internal promotion?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience with system administration (Linux / Windows), infrastructure, network, or application-level vulnerability testing, implementing security solutions, MFA, SSO, identity management, and related technologies.
- Has a good understanding of all components related to security such as firewalls, switches, routers, log collection, analysis, correlation toolsets, and more.
- Is experienced with modern networking and web related protocols (TCP, UDP, IPSec, HTTP, Rest API), including experience with hardening.
- Has extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability.
- Has a solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography (public and private keys, TLS certificates, PKI), authentication, authorization, etc.
- Can interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security.
- Ideally is certified with CISSP, CCSP, or other related certificates.
Who is interested in:
- Effectively analysing and communicating intricate issues and ideas by examining and utilizing data or information, developing solutions and strategies, and influencing decision-making.
- Designing secure system architectures through the implementation of a security by design methodology, to meet user needs while managing risks.
- Taking a leading role in managing cyber incidents and crises.
- Excellent opportunities to develop and progress with a global organization.
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to understand the security implications of business change.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a salary of up to €92K per year (including 8% holiday allowance, according to your experience).
- Can offer you much more: a permanent contract from the start, an on-site gym for your use, 30 holidays, pension plan, and a hybrid working option (2-3 days in the office in Amsterdam).
- Employs tens of thousands of people at multiple locations in many countries, and values an inclusive work environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at email@example.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: information security, IT risk management, security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, MFA, SSO, identity management, cyber incidents, security architecture.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in effecting change and driving security objectives throughout our enterprise. Your...
Ground Segment Architect
Job Title: Ground Segment Architect - Satellite Communication Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled Ground Segment Architect to...
Lead RF Architect
YOUR MISSION We are seeking a Senior RF system engineer to join a NewSpace tech startups network team with extensive...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.