Senior Software Developer – Java.
Senior Software Developer – Java
kr55000 - kr65000 per month|
Senior Software Developer - Java
Reporting to: VP of Engineering
Salary: up to 65,000SEK/month
Darwin Recruitment are currently working with a global affiliate marketing network with more than 20 years of expertise, operating in 81 markets. With a turnover of 1.6 billion per year, they are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer to work in one of their teams! They have a number of teams focus
You will be a part of our tracking team and continue the development of the best performance marketing tracking system around. In short you will be part of a high performing team working with our most important asset using the very latest technology to support massive volumes of data and transactions at a very high speed.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a globally distributed low-latency system that collects large amounts of user events online
- Writing software for real-time analysis of events for our core business.
- Writing software with a high quality
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 4+ years of experience in the Java
- Comfortable of running your software in Linux
- Familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- Experience with AWS or another cloud based platform
- Knowledge of SQL or MySQL is desirable
Please apply or email Georgia.email@example.com for more details
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Back end Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work with a marketing-leading company in the delivery of end to en electronic monitoring?...
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
Java Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Java Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.