WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc135000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Do you want to work for a company that specialises in the retail industry and is based in a beautiful part of Switzerland?
Do you want to join an exciting and close team of developers/engineers?
I'm looking for a Software Engineer who has:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent technical work experience; Discipline(s): Computer Science
- Year(s) of Experience: 5+ years
Demonstrated software development skills (should be able to show prior work or side projects)
- 3+ years development experience in a cloud environment
- Experience with WEB-Services (REST)
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
- Experience in working with stakeholders to discuss, collect, rework, and document requirements for new IT systems/solutions
- Experience with scheduling and prioritizing software capabilities
- For US location only: must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve highest quality standards
- Work directly with experts in requirements engineering, testing, Hosting, etc. to develop leading cloud-based solutions and services for advanced applications.
- Work on a team to design, implement, test and support soft-ware products, features, and tools
- Advanced performance tuning for a high-performance operational platform.
- Own features from idea to live-on-site - every engineer is a product manager
- Cooperate with a multinational team to discuss architecture and roadmap of the Business Solution
- Working in Scrum-Teams and on predefined backlogs using Azure DevOps
- Periodically carrying out functional testing as part of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to peer reviews of code (and be submitted to peer reviews of code).
- Develop the entire stack -- front-end, business tier, back-end
- Tackle complex problems in usability, scalability, and distributed systems
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
For a company who:
- Is based in the beautiful location of Lucerne, Switzerland overlooking the Alps
- Can offer remote working if needed
- Offers amazing progression opportunities for their employers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.