Senior Software Engineer, Backend.
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
$140000 - $160000 per annum|
Are you a talented Senior Software Engineer?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in building production-ready backend systems?
Do you want to build something positive that impacts people's everyday lives?
If so then you could be perfect for this role...
In the Senior Software Engineering role, you'll report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be primarily responsible for building the key applications, tools, and workflows for this company's revolutionary value-based care offerings. While you will focus on the backend systems, you'll also have the opportunity to influence direction across all levels of their stack as a high-growth company that is literally changing people's lives.
Specific tasks include:
- Coding and deploying complex backend features and API endpoints at a high velocity while maintaining high quality, well-structured code
- Troubleshooting, debugging and fixing issues in production and non-production environments
- Basic cloud deployments
This is a home-based position. The details of how this will work will be discussed during the interview.
To be the right person for this role will need direct experience building production-ready backend systems.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- SQL databases
- Python or nodejs
It would be a huge plus if:
- You have prior experience working in the healthcare domain
- Have worked closely with those who have deployed ML systems in production
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Senior Software Engineer role is up to $160,000 per annum and will include an attractive equity offering + Benefits.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Paid medical leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health, fitness & nutrition initiatives
- Full pay maternity leave
- Life insurance
- Home Office allowance
They've been around since 2019 and they are a groundbreaking start-up that has built a super, user-friendly application that's focused on reversing autoimmune diseases by addressing the root causes. Their digital clinic integrates precision nutrition and clinical expertise with machine learning and digital tools to deliver data-driven remote care.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to revolutionize the healthcare system and impact millions of lives
- Want to work with world-class people
- Desire the impact and freedom that comes with being the first or second full-time engineer, with the option of growing into a management or architect role.
- Enjoy solving business challenges through innovative technology and working on groundbreaking, massively scalable services technology in a busy cooperative team environment
- Want to feel valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Senior Software Engineer role is right for you? Submit your resume along with a time and date that works to chat and we'll be in touch.
Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 13th June 2022.
You could be right for this Senior Software Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Backend Engineer, Full Stack Developer or as a Principal Software Developer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Sr Full-Stack Engineer /Amsterdam
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K NB: The candidate must reside in the Netherlands. We cannot...
Freelance Frontend Developer (M/F/D)
Senior Frontend Developer | Freelance | 6 Month + Contract Position - Senior Frontend Developer (Freelancer) Location - Remote first...
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer We are searching for a senior frontend engineer to assist our customers in B2B and B2c projects....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.