Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
We're a bunch of renegade nanotechnology pioneers, creating state-of-the-art scanning probe microscopes that push the boundaries of what's possible. We're not content with the status quo - we're constantly developing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative products that change the game.
Our growing team of software engineers is where the real magic happens. We're talking low-level embedded systems, full-fledged desktop PC components, and everything in between. Our software stack is cutting-edge, so you better be too.
If you're ready to break the mould and show the world what you're made of, we want you on our team.
- Develop advanced SPM imaging and nanoscale characterization tools.
- Work in an agile environment with high personal responsibility and self-organization
- Plan, manage, and execute projects.
- Develop software that supports various advanced instruments.
- Enhance ease of use by using smart algorithms and improving UI/UX
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Degree in computer science or similar, but we're more interested in your skills than your education.
- Proficient in C++14/17/20 like a ninja
- Familiar with UML and object-oriented design patterns like the back of your hand
- Experience with data structures and algorithms fundamentals because you don't mess around.
- Experience with communication protocols
- Strong communication skills and social skills because you're not just a robot.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus.
- Passion for nanotechnology and Scanning Probe Microscopes,
We offer a work environment with opportunities for personal and technical growth. You'll be handsomely compensated, because we know your worth. If you're ready to show the world what you're made of, and you've got the skills to back it up, we want you on our team.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Motor Control SW development engineer
I am working with a dynamic and innovative Swiss tech startup, specializing in cutting-edge technologies within the fields of Mobility....
Embedded Software Engineer (Overijssel)
Are you passionate about developing innovative solutions that drive the evolution of electronics? Are you an expert in embedded software...
Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is currently seeking a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As an Embedded...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.