Senior Software Engineer – Java/Python.
Senior Software Engineer – Java/Python
€65000 - €95000 per annum|
When most developers describe their dream job it usually involves the words "newest technologies", "exciting projects" and "great working environment"; why would you settle for anything less than that? There are companies who can offer a working environment where you can find precisely these aspects.
My exclusive client just opened their office in Amsterdam and you can join in right from the start!
Senior Software Engineer - The job itself:
No two projects are ever the same. Constantly challenging you and you're highly skilled colleagues to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office in Amsterdam where you'll be working on various projects in telecom, satellite and gateway services creating complex critical systems/platforms. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT. You will be closely working with the Switzerland-based engineering teams and meanwhile, you are expected to build a top-performing team of at least 9 software engineers.
Senior Software Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Python, Go, Java, Scala, .NET or C++)
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in Python, Go, Java or Scala
- Fluent in English
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly
- The word impossible isn't in your dictionary
Senior Software Engineer - What's the environment?
Their use of modern development frameworks and extensive toolset allows them to produce and provide software of the highest quality time and time. Alongside software development, they also offer comprehensive project management and product development.
Senior Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new daily?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 65.000€ to 90.000€
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Scheepbouwer
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Full Stack Java Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.