Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#.
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Senior .NET Software Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of at least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Zurich office, as the Senior Software Engineer you will be primarily responsible for the development, implementation, and documentation of the software exos using agile methods (.Net/C#).
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Managing the test activities with external partners at the UI test automation level
- Additional roles within the scrum team such as Product Owner or Scrum Master as required
- Managing continuous improvements of features, architecture, and design of the software as well as its data and interaction environment
- Creating specifications and requirements for features and modules
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring for other engineers
The ideal candidate for this Senior Software Engineer role will have relevant experience of at least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
You'll also need experience of object-oriented development languages as well as code testing and debugging (.Net/c#).
In addition, you'll need a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science and are communicate well in German and English.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
The Company and their Package:
The business you'll be working for is providing their clients with building materials connected with technology. Their mission motivates them to do everything in their power to ensure a secure future. Day by day, installation by installation, and innovation by innovation, it's all coming together. Their smart access and security solutions, which are meant to create efficient and convenient infrastructures, are visible proof of this. This allows you to govern the movement of people in a seamless and secure manner. That safeguards people, property, and personal belongings. This gives you a sense of safety and trust.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- An attractive salary packages
- A first-class staff restaurant
- Have the best opportunities in a globally active group with the culture of a family business
- Support of militia work / non- profit projects also during working hours
- Have good advancement opportunities
- Promote team spirit through regular events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Software Developer C#/Azure
Apply Now We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.