Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
£750000 - £950000 per annum|
Would you like to work with a company that makes a difference and saves lives?
I am currently working with one of the largest Healthcare companies in Scandinavia who have been influential in furthering research and implementing practices that support our core research principles including the Utstein Formula for Survival, the Chain of Survival, and the Circle of Learning. We use evidence-based knowledge to develop and continuously refine our product and service solutions. We believe we can make the biggest impact on helping save lives by our efforts to improve educational efficiency and local implementation. We are partnered with many different charity organisation such as Save the Children, American Heart Association, British Heart Foundation and many more.
Helping save lives
No one should die or be disabled unnecessarily during birth or from sudden illness, trauma or medical errors.
Helping save one million lives year by 2030
C# and C++ software developers for Windows environment
Required General Competencies
An experienced .NET developers that can join our team maintaining a suite of distributed applications using C#, C++, WPF, WCF and many other technologies. It is vital that the person has an interest in and takes actively part of establishing a well-functioning software development process (along with Product Owner and QA) allowing us to deliver high quality products.
* Software development
* Software architecture
* Team player
Required Special Competencies
* Distributed application design
* Object-oriented analysis, design and coding.
* C# and C++ development using Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem.
* Managed, unmanaged and mixed mode applications.
* User interface implementation using the WPF/MVVM.
* Communication with real-time embedded systems.
* Multithreading, Xml and schemas, STL templates
Business requirements (e.g. pricing, start date, duration of services, on-site requirements)
* Full time resource.
* Startup: ASAP
* Looking for candidates that are interested in (future) permanent employment
* Workplace: Laerdal Medical offices in Tanke Svilandsgate 30, Stavanger, Norway
* Excellent English language and communicative skills.
* Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements.
* A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality products.
* Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.
Some of what we can offer you
- A competitive salary, pension scheme and insurances package
- A job with a purpose and cutting-edge technology
- An international office environment collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Great opportunities for growth and personal development
- Extensive welfare program with company benefits
- Friendly offices located in the centre of Stavanger
- And much more!
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
REMOTE .NET Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry? Are...
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Apply Now Are you a talented .NET Engineer wanting to work Fully Remote? Can you demonstrate that you have experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.