Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
A super exciting technology company working within the Aviation and UAV industry is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their office in Zug on a Permanent basis to engineer some really cool Embedded devices and drive performance in a small but growing team. You will be taking a key role in the software development and design of the company's flagship systems.
- Architecture and Design
- Software Development using Embedded C
- Product Ownership and Project Management
- Team Leadership/Mentorship
- Degree in Engineering
- In-depth software development knowledge
- Programming Language C and Python
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Background in aviation (Desirable)
If you are keen to find out more about this role and would like to see a full Job Description, please click apply and/or give me a call!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.