Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer
Are you interested in working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech?
Do you have 5+ years' experience with .NET/C# technologies?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
We are seeking a candidate who can:
- Work closely with both their team and business stakeholders to design and deliver innovative software solutions that solve complex business problems while ensuring high value and performance.
- Contribute to the team's technical vision and the strategic evolution of our systems. This includes building up a service-oriented architecture that aligns with the overall company strategy.
- Mentor and coach, the engineers in their team, promoting knowledge sharing and experimentation to facilitate a culture of learning and growth.
- Actively participate in and drive Agile approaches and processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery of solutions.
- Support the company's healthy growth by creating a culture of constructive feedback and actively participating in hiring and capacity planning.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Demonstrates an understanding of the characteristics and trade-offs of various programming paradigms, such as object-oriented vs functional, and architectural styles like modular monoliths vs microservices.
- Has a desire to learn new and current technologies and is willing to step outside of their technical comfort zone to find the most optimal solution for a problem.
- Works well in a team setting and has excellent communication skills. Can effectively articulate high-level concepts and engage a cross-functional audience.
- Possesses empathy and an understanding of other disciplines in and around the product, with the ability to translate between them and technology.
- Shows interest in utilizing principles and techniques of Domain-Driven Design.
- Enjoy reduced prices on passes to local attractions and popular tourist destinations in Zurich.
- Get fully reimbursed for the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, which covers public transportation across the country.
- Access the newly built gym for free or participate in a variety of sports teams.
- Join in on seasonal and monthly office events, such as holiday parties, ski trips, and pay-day happy hours.
- Benefit from discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays, and company products.
- Receive a 15% discount on in-house childcare services (more information available).
- Choose to work in the office full-time, in a hybrid arrangement, or with additional flexibility.
- Receive relocation support if applicable.
- Receive one flight home per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.