WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
Currently, am working with a leading Global Product IT team, who are shaping the future of Software.
They now need an experienced Software Security Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in the office in St Gallen, in this team you will be evaluating and implementing security solutions which will increase the technical landscape protection and compliance.
Through your assistance, to offer innovative, safe and secure software products whilst also enhancing Data protection.
My client is a multicultural organisation with around 127 different nationalities working for them currently.
In this role, you will be translating security needs into technical application design. You plan, estimate, and implement security solutions in an agile environment. You also need to take responsibility to coach and develop team members about security best practices and guidelines in their role. By teaming up with our product/solution owners, you evaluate and develop adequate security solutions and enhance the quality assurance processes and tools to safeguard our applications throughout their life cycle.
What you need;
- 3 years of professional experience as a Software Security Engineer or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of various web-related technologies (such as Web applications, services, architectures etc.)
- Experience in implementing Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and toolchain (CI/CD)
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security
If you are interested in learning more please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48 hour period.