Senior Symfony Developer.
Senior Symfony Developer
CHF110000 - CHF125000 per annum|
Well-established and well-known webshop operator located in Zurich. Two offices- one in Zurich and one in Germany. Flat hierarchy and open time management.
Are you an expert in Symfony? Our client is looking for someone with expert skills in Symfony to join their development team to lead the way. The company is responsible for the development and maintenance of the webshop for a leading distributor in their market in Europe. What started in 2003 as a one-man operation is now a healthy and growing company with 60 long-term employees.
You would be joining a team of 8 in their office in Uster.
As the perfect Symfony developer you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web development.
- Presentable web projects.
- Several years of experience with Symfony5, AWS, and GIT.
- Ideally some e-commerce experience.
- German C1 minimum and English B1.
- A specialised University degree or comparable education.
- Interested in new technologies and frameworks.
- Focused on pragmatic and simple solutions.
- Confident in your knowledge of Symfony to teach/coach the other members of the team in it.
- Further development of the company's self-developed shop software and order processing based on PHP7 and MySQL.
- The continuous migration of legacy software to the latest version of Symfony.
- Creation of unit tests with PHPUnit.
- New developments based on Symfony.
- Technical contact for internal clients.
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of the servers and services (Linux, AWS).
- Coaching/teaching aspects of Symfony to the current development team.
- Growing developers of an online webshop.
- Two offices based in Zurich and Germany.
- 8 person development team.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Proximity to internal clients.
- Situated in Uster.
- Dynamic and cool team.
- Weekly developer exchange.
- High personal responsibility and space to bring in your own ideas and wishes.
- Choose your own device and create your own working environment.
- Open time management.
- Fringe benefits include drinks, snacks, Tuesday lunches, pool table, massages, creative team events, birthday presents, and cakes.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
PHP Developer (Educational Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This business is...
Software Architect (PHP, AWS)
NB: This job can be done remotely from within the EU. We cannot accommodate relocation to the EU for this...
Frontend VueJs Developer
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.