WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc900.00 - Swiss Franc1000 per day
about 1 year ago
Senior Tax Manager (Remote Working Opportunity)
My client who are a large financial services business based in Zurich are recruiting a Senior Tax Manager to join their team on a 12 month project which can be extended.
Senior Tax Manager with primary responsibility and oversight of the clients global Economic Value Management (EVM) internal and external tax analysis and reporting. Responsibilities include additional review and analysis responsibilities for US GAAP balance sheet tax accounts serving as the foundation for EVM tax reporting. Position is intended to cover short-term tax reporting needs for 2.5 years as client transitions from US GAAP to IFRS reporting.
- Oversight of the group wide economic value and other non-traditional tax reporting workstreams within Group Tax
- First point of contact for all economic value and other non-traditional related tax reporting topics
- Managing the needs of internal stakeholders at group level, region, and legal entity
- Work closely with the global tax organization on US GAAP balance sheet tax account consolidation and analysis
- Collaborate closely with other members of Group Tax Reporting on ongoing tax related projects
- Work with the internal and external auditors on all tax reporting aspects
- Support regional tax teams in the Group Tax Reporting process
- Provide advice on economic value tax impacts of internal and external transactions
- Work on continual improvement and automation of the tax reporting process
- Represent Group Tax in the Finance change management process
- Analyze impacts to the tax reporting process from multiple internal projects
- Monitor developments in IFRS and in regulatory reporting from a tax perspective
- 12+ years proven experience in a group reporting / tax reporting / corporate tax function within a multinational company or comparable experience in public accounting (preferably with a financial services company)
- Professional certificate issued by a tax and/or accounting governing body
- Extensive experience with accounting systems and income tax provision applications
- Strong knowledge in accounting for income taxes principles and experience in external reporting of income taxes (specific IFRS experience a plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and/or local statutory principles
- Digital, process improvement, and agile mindset
- Strong problem solving, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to sustain high level of work output and meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and with people across locations and time zones
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written communication
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.