Senior Threat Intelligence Officer.
Senior Threat Intelligence Officer
€75000 - €90000 per annum|
SENIOR THREAT INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for a senior threat intelligence officer.
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
- You will supervise all operational tasks.
- You will contribute to research and analysis projects.
- You will performance reports and operational stakeholder briefings are developed and delivered.
- You will contribute to the creation and upkeep of threat scenarios based on day-to-day observations of the landscape.
- You will work with cross-functional teams.
- You will assist with daily intelligence operations activities, such as coaching colleagues.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that applicable standards and regulations are met.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial sector.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Understanding the geopolitical environment.
- Working experience in a complex and demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of solution/data engineering in a security operations environment.
- Understanding of attack vectors and mitigation techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of intelligence analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Understanding of the intelligence cycle concept and its application in a business setting.
- Commercial and open-source experience.
- TIP products and sources of intelligence.
- Working knowledge of threat intelligence frameworks and concepts such as the Kill Chain and ATT&CK.
- Ability to simplify complex topics and communicate at all organizational levels.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Skills in report writing, including estimation.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working plan.
- Pension Scheme.
-13th month salary.
- Travel allowance (business card, transport allowance, or company car).
- Laptop and iPhone.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Front end data web analytics
Apply Now Requirements · Experience with A/B testing. · Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing or digital analytics is a plus....
Apply Now Requirements · Experience using SQL. · Experience using A/B testing tools is a plus. · Experience in e-commerce,...
DIGITAL DATA ANALYST
Apply Now We are looking for a Data Analyst for one of the logistic organizations in the Netherlands! Responsibilities: *...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.