Site Reliability Engineer (AWS).
Site Reliability Engineer (AWS)
€40000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands as we cannot offer relocation.
Are you looking to be part of an organization with products that are critical for research and education? Looking to work with a small team of talented professionals, building to a product that matters? Are you good at AWS but are you also an open-source advocate?
Then this might just be the role for you. My client is looking for a passionate Site Reliability Engineer with a strong background in Linux and AWS. They are an organization that enables critical research for various scientific institutions within Europe.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years of experience with AWS cloud-native services such as EC2 instances, S3 Storage, and RDS and more.
- Is a Linux expert, and has experience with infrastructure as code via Terraform, and configuration management tools such as Ansible (or similar).
- Has strong experience with coding/scripting in Python.
- Ideally has good experience with Kubernetes (EKS) as they'd like to make their product more scalable in the future. Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab or similar) is also essential.
- Has an understanding of DNS, HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP, Load-balancing, edge-delivery (CDN), and how to effectively monitor and measure the availability and reliability of web applications.
- A nice to have is experience with authentication and authorization (IAM) principles such as SAML or OIDC.
Who is interested in:
- Ensuring high availability, service delivery, and optimization as the connected institutions are evolving in their needs.
- Automating and innovating, creating a platform that enables great user experiences.
- Enabling scientific institutions to champion their data and grant humanity new insights.
For a company that:
- Offers you a salary of up to 85k per year (according to your experience), including holiday allowance, and 31 holidays
- Also compensates you with a commute allowance, pension scheme, and other benefits.
- Gives you the option for a hybrid work-from-home policy (office is in Amsterdam)
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you want to be part of supporting critical research into sustainable energy, deep space, high-energy physics, earth observation, environmental disasters, medicine, and more?
Chat first? Contact Nezar at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 305 8545.
Keywords: Networking, System Engineering, SRE, Site Reliability Engineering, Server, DevOps, Infrastructure, Ansible, AWS, Python, Architectures, DNS, HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP, CDN, Linux, SAML, OIDC, IAM
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now Title: DevSecOps Engineer Location: Munich, Germany About the role: Our client, a leading tech company in Munich, is...
Cloud Architecture Consultant
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only accommodate local candidates as we cannot provide relocation. Do you feel...
Senior Cloud Engineer (IaC, AWS)
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.