Site Reliability Engineer.
Site Reliability Engineer
CHF125000 - CHF125000 per annum|
We are working in partnership with a worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
They are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from scale data in real time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- Gather and analyze metrics to enhance performance tuning and fault finding.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and automated releas
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Create immutable systems and services through automation.
- Respond to incidents and provide support for our engineering teams with customer incidents. Completing Root Cause Analysis investigations, and improving team practices in handoffs of work and incidents.
- Setup monitoring and alerting based on symptoms, and not on outages.
- Introduce automation and optimize tools/applications to reduce incidents.
- Debug production issues across different applications, services and levels of the stack.
- Promote cloud native principles and onboard systems on the infra-as-code, DevSecOps best practices.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH
- EITHER LOCAL TO SWITZERLAND OR HOLDS AN EU PASSPORT
- Relocation Package (If currently located outside Switzerland)
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese 😉
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply and one of our team will get in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their DevOps department by...
I am working with one of the biggest media, retail, and distribution companies in Norway that are looking for experienced...
Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently in partnership with an award winning Cyber Security Company. Founded in Aarau in 1996 and specializes in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.