Site Reliabilty Engineer.
Site Reliabilty Engineer
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per annum|
We are currently in partnership with an award winning Cyber Security Company.
Founded in Aarau in 1996 and specializes in the operation and monitoring of IT security infrastructures. More than 80 employees fight cyber attacks in the ISO-certified Security Operations Center (SOC).
They want to strengthen their team with a person with a wide range of interests and who is technically adept, who already has professional experience in the DevOps environment and is ideally also interested in security topics.
The main tasks:
- Participation in platform automation and modernization of the geo-redundant data center
- Maintenance of the virtual platform based on VMware
- Expansion of our GitOps workflow
- Operation of the VxRail appliances and integration of VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Cluster
- Migration of legacy applications to the container platform
- Solution design and, if interested, also technical responsibility for new customer projects
- Interested in many things, technically adept with professional experience as a system or already as a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
- In-depth Linux knowledge and experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Lazy (but clever) enough to automate processes with Ansible, Bash or Python
- Interest in security topics, but professional experience in this area is not mandatory
Due to the security of position we can only accept Swiss Nationals
With this position you will be in close cooperation with their SOC and consulting team and the opportunity to build up know-how in various areas of cyber security.
If you are interested please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Linux System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector...
Apply Now DevOps Engineer Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English-speaking DevOps Engineer. Are...
Quality / Test Engineer
Apply Now We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their QA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.